The Portland PracticeScope of Consultancy: 360 Review, Team Development, User Engagement
Jan - June 2012
The Portland Practice is a large general practice with a catchment area covering most of Cheltenham. Work is spread over two sites, the main being the Portland practice based in the centre of Cheltenham and a branch surgery located in Hatherley. The medical team includes nine doctors, two nurse practitioners, community nurses, health visitors, community midwives and a full practice nursing and healthcare assistant team.
- Charlton HR were engaged to give feedback on 360 reviews on each of the 9 Partners in the practice.
- To conduct a Staff Engagement Survey
- To facilitate a whole staff review meeting of the results of the survey and advise on the way forward
- To establish a Patient Engagement Group
- We held a 45 minute feedback session for each of the 9 partners to help them review and interpret the feedback they had from the 360 exercise and linked the feedback to their annual GP Appraisal
- Devised and administered an online Staff Engagement Survey
- Organised and facilitated a Staff Development Session where the results of the survey were presented and discussed
- Prepared a draft Action Plan based on the results of the Development Session and devised new teams to take the work forward
- Set up and facilitated the first Patient Engagement Group
Don't take our word for it...
Hazel Lonsdale, Chief Executive, Third Sector Services