Health & Safety
Safety for SME’s is a key process in managing their cost base, protecting their staff and ensuring they comply with the law. Charlton HR can help in this process by ensuring that you implement the safety measures that will help manage an efficient and safe business.
To help in this area we use an associate with a wide range of skills and expertise who has been involved in the safety arena for over 15 years. Alan Bartholomew holds a NEBOSH certificate in the Management of Safety and Health and is a member of IOSH, the Institution of Safety and Health, holding ‘Technician’ level status.
Alan has worked with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on a major training and consultancy project delivering the HSE’s ‘Do Your Bit’ programme, an IOSH accredited training and consultancy programme for ‘Safety Representatives’ and ‘Front Line Managers’ in 2010/11.
This involved working with a range of public and private sector organisations including;
- The Confederation of British Metal Forming;
- Care Homes and Hospitals;
- Local Authorities;
- Major Building Contractors and also
- SME’s such as a Tree Surgery business; Waste Handling and Chemical companies.
- In the last year he has delivered training and consultancy to a wide variety of organisations including;
- IOSH ‘Managing’ and ‘Working’ safely;
- DSE Assessor; and Manual Handling training
We can deliver training for IOSH accredited training including;
- Accident and Incident Investigation;
- Risk Assessment and
- Manual Handling.
Charlton HR can help your business develop a safer working culture by identifying key safety challenges which your staff face in their work environment, so that you can ensure that safety management can be used as a way of promoting your business.
Don't take our word for it...
Sonia Hutchison, Chief Executive - Carers Centre Bath & NE Somerset
Hazel Lonsdale, Chief Executive, Third Sector Services
Anon - Diversity Course